Enhancement of DNA mediated energy transfer by Mg2+
- Enhancement of DNA mediated energy transfer by Mg2+
- 조태섭; 장윤정; 김종문[김종문]; 이현미[이현미]; Biao Jin[Biao Jin]
- ELECTRON-TRANSFER; SIMULTANEOUS BINDING; CHARGE-TRANSPORT; MINOR-GROOVE; 4',6-DIAMIDINO-2-PHENYLINDOLE; ETHIDIUM; BASE; MESO-TETRAKIS(N-METHYLPYRIDINIUM-4-YL)PORPHYRIN; SPECTROSCOPY; STACKING
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY, v.21, pp.118 - 120
- The excited energy of ethidium transferred to meso-tetrakis(N-methylpyridinium-4-yl) porphyrin (TMPyP) when they are simultaneously intercalated between DNA base-pairs. The minimum number of base-pairs between ethidium and TMPyP required for excited ethidium to emit a photon was 36 angstrom or 10.6 base-pairs. The distance was extended to 72 angstrom or 21.2 base-pairs in the presence of 100 mu M Mg2+ ions although the conformation of TMPyP complexed with DNA, which was investigated by circular and linear dichroism spectroscopy, was unaffected by the presence of Mg2+ ions. (C) 2014 The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. Published by Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 교육대학원 > Articles
문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)