Quantitative determination of amisulpride in rat plasma by HPLC-MS/MS
- Quantitative determination of amisulpride in rat plasma by HPLC-MS/MS
- 노금한; 장유정; 권광일[권광일]; 김은영[김은영]; 정태천; 윤휘열[윤휘열]; 강원구[강원구]
- TANDEM MASS-SPECTROMETRY; LIQUID-CHROMATOGRAPHY; SENSITIVE DETERMINATION; RECEPTOR ANTAGONIST; LIMBIC SELECTIVITY; PHARMACOKINETICS; QUANTIFICATION; IDENTIFICATION; IONIZATION; URINE
- Issue Date
- PHARMACEUTICAL SOC KOREA
- ARCHIVES OF PHARMACAL RESEARCH, v.38, no.1, pp.63 - 67
- Amisulpride, a selective antagonist of D-2 and D-3 dopamine receptors, is used as an antipsychotic drug. In this study, we reported a sensitive LC-MS/MS method for determining amisulpride concentrations in rat plasma, and a preclinical pharmacokinetic study in the rat. After a simple protein precipitation with acetonitrile containing methaqualone as an internal standard, the analytes were separated on a reversed-phase column with a mobile phase of 0.2 % aqueous formic acid and acetonitrile (3:7, v/v). The accuracy and precision of the assay were in accordance with FDA guidance for the validation of bioanalytical methods. This analytical method was used successfully to characterize the time course of the plasma concentration of amisulpride following oral administration of a single 10 mg/kg dose in rats.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
약학대학 > 약학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)