Crystal phase transformation and doping-induced blue emission of Eu-doped InOOH and cubic/corundum-type rhombohedral In2O3 nanowires
- Crystal phase transformation and doping-induced blue emission of Eu-doped InOOH and cubic/corundum-type rhombohedral In2O3 nanowires
- 손영구; 김원주; 민봉기; 프라드한[프라드한]
- CORUNDUM-TYPE IN2O3; INDIUM OXIDE NANOCRYSTALS; GAS-SENSING PROPERTIES; LARGE-SCALE SYNTHESIS; OPTICAL-PROPERTIES; PHOTOCATALYTIC PROPERTIES; GROWTH-MECHANISM; FACILE SYNTHESIS; NANOROD BUNDLES; QUANTUM DOTS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CRYSTENGCOMM, v.17, no.5, pp.1189 - 1200
- Blue emission from orthorhombic InOOH nanowires was increased dramatically by 30-fold after doping with 1 mol% Eu. This was attributed to the reduction of Eu(III) to Eu(II), which was localized on the surface and created defects. On the other hand, a larger amount of Eu-doping did not result in strong blue emission. Corundum-type rhombohedral and cubic In2O3 were obtained by post-thermal annealing of the nanowires at 400 and 700 degrees C, respectively. Interestingly, rhombohedral In2O3 remained stable after doping with 10 mol% Eu even upon high temperature thermal annealing at 700 degrees C. The morphology was changed significantly for the undoped and 1 mol% doped samples, whereas the 10 mol% doped sample showed resistance to morphological changes upon annealing at 700 degrees C.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)