Numerical study of a SiC mould subjected to a spark plasma sintering process
- Numerical study of a SiC mould subjected to a spark plasma sintering process
- 이동연; 변찬; 이명한; K. Kakegawa[K. Kakegawa]; 한영환
- ELECTRIC-FIELD; TEMPERATURE; CONSOLIDATION; EVOLUTION; PRESSURE
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- SCRIPTA MATERIALIA, v.96, pp.49 - 52
- Spark plasma sintering (SPS) is a material processing technique based on the Joule heating of a mould and powder under an electrical pulse or DC current. This study demonstrates the use of silicon carbide (SiC). A finite-element numerical study was performed to predict the temperature and stress distributions during SPS. In addition, it was found experimentally that SPS using SiC exhibits similar behaviour to that with a conventional graphite die. (C) 2014 Acta Materialia Inc. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 기계공학부 > Articles
공과대학 > 신소재공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)