Synthesis and biological evaluation of diverse tetrahydrobenzofuran-4-ones as potent antibacterial agents
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of diverse tetrahydrobenzofuran-4-ones as potent antibacterial agents
- 이용록; 하립개; 아크베르이드하야둘라; 김성홍[김성홍]; 위영중
- FUNGAL N-MYRISTOYLTRANSFERASE; CYCLIC DIAZODICARBONYL COMPOUNDS; ASYMMETRIC DIPOLAR CYCLOADDITION; EFFICIENT SYNTHESIS; RHODIUM(II)-CATALYZED REACTIONS; 1,3-DICARBONYL COMPOUNDS; ANTIMICROBIAL EVALUATION; OXIDATIVE CYCLOADDITION; CONJUGATED COMPOUNDS; NATURAL-PRODUCTS
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY, v.22, pp.378 - 383
- Diverse 3,5,6,7-tetrahydrobenzofuran-4-one derivatives (3a-3n) were synthesized in high yields by ruthenium complex or rhodium complex catalyzed [3 + 2] cycloaddition. The antibacterial activities of these 3,5,6,7-tetrahydrobenzofuran-4-ones were evaluated against Gram-negative bacteria (Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginos a, and Enterobacter aerogenes) and Gram-positive bacteria (Bacillus cereus and Staphylococcus aureus). In particular, compound 3b showed the highest antibacterial activity against P. aeruginosa and S. aureus (both MICs: 2 mu g/mL). Compound 31, which has the 2H-pyrano[2,3-b]benzofuran skeleton, exhibited excellent inhibitory activity against B. cereus (MIC: 0.5 mu g/mL) as compared with ciprofloxacin (MIC: 2 mu g/mL) and ampicillin (MIC: 1 mu g/mL). (C) 2014 The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. Published by Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
자연자원대학 > 식품공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)