한약재 마늘(Allium sativum L.)의 식별을 위한 유전자 감식연구
- 한약재 마늘(Allium sativum L.)의 식별을 위한 유전자 감식연구
- Other Titles
- The Study of DNA markers to identify of Allium sativum L.
- 박선주; 손오경; 서부일[서부일]; 이선하[이선하]
- DNA markers; Allium sativum L.; SNP
- Issue Date
- 대한본초학회지, v.29, no.1, pp.27 - 33
- Objectives : This study was carried out to identify DNA markers of “Allium sativum” be circulated from Korea and China, which is difficult to discriminate from morphological characters because of fragmental materials of bulb. That is, all these studies focused on the discrimination of Allium sativum L. But these day, Chinese A. sativum was in circulated Korean A. sativum in Korean medicine markets. Therefore, the purpose of our study was to develop molecular markers for discrimination between Korean A. sativum and imports from China.
Methods : Materials were collected randomly from a markets in Korea and China and be analyzed with matK, ndhF and trnL-F regions of chloroplast DNA (cpDNA). We collected 45 A. sativum individuals from Korean and Chinese medicine markets, in 2013.
Results : As a results, matK and ndhF regions of cpDNA was shown to be identify, Species that grow from warm place and cold place can divide as five SNP (Single nucleotide polymorphisms) markers in matK and ndhF genes. Also, in trnL-F regions, found one SNP that can divide Korean A. sativum and Chinese A. sativum.
Conclusions : From the analysis of matK and ndhF regions of cpDNA, we presumed that three markers of cpDNA were found by useful marker that can distinguish Korean, Chinese, Warm place type, and Cold place type. Individual differences of Korean and Chinese was thought that appear in geographical difference and genetic difference by environment for long hour even if same species.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 생명과학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)