Systemic metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma responsive to multidisciplinary treatment including debulking surgery
- Systemic metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma responsive to multidisciplinary treatment including debulking surgery
- 윤성수; 김홍진; 이동식; 정화경
- EXTRAHEPATIC METASTASES; PROGNOSIS; SKIN
- Issue Date
- KOREAN SURGICAL SOCIETY
- ANNALS OF SURGICAL TREATMENT AND RESEARCH, v.86, no.2, pp.100 - 104
- The lung, followed by regional lymph node and bone, is the most common site for extrahepatic metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). Metastatic skin lesion of HCC is rare, and it is a sign of poor prognosis, indicating the strong possibility of metastases in other regions of the body. We report the case of a 52-year-old male with multiple metastases, including skin metastasis of HCC, which were treated with multidisciplinary therapy.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 성형외과학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 영상의학과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)