분해기술에 의한 자연재료의 물성변화와 표면디자인 표현방법
- 분해기술에 의한 자연재료의 물성변화와 표면디자인 표현방법
- Other Titles
- The Change of Materiality of Natural Material and the Method of Expression of Surface Design by Decomposition Techniques
- 서지은; 이정원
- Raw Materials; Natural Materials; Decomposition Techniques; Physical Property Change; Surface Design; 천연자원; 자연재료; 분해기술; 물성변화; 표면디자인
- Issue Date
- 대한건축학회논문집 계획계, v.31, no.2, pp.149 - 156
- This study was to grasp the change of materiality of natural material through decomposition techniques after the raw material are extracted from natural material. In addition, it is to analyze examples to achieve the purpose that is to apply expressive possibility of new material into the space design. The results of the research are as in the following.
First, the development of technology could allow use in various directions on nature material which has not been applied on architectural and spatial until now. In particular, material properties and surface design are shown differently by 'decomposition techniques'. Second, decomposition techniques fall into two categories. One can be subdivided into 'thermal decomposition, catalytic decomposition and electrolysis’ that is the technology to decompose nature material with the chemical combination. Other is ‘cutting, grinding, crushing and pressing’ that is to dissolve nature material with physical power. Third, ‘thermal decomposition’ and ‘catalytic decomposition’ technology changed into natural ingredients which are to complement properties than raw material by removing harmful or unnecessary ingredients of nature material and ‘cutting’ technology changed color, form, and patterns etc hidden in natural material into the ways to express outwards. In addition, ‘grinding’ and ‘crushing’ technology confirm characteristics that are unlike earlier by vanishing most of existing properties. Forth, surface design is appeared as realistically, metaphorically, concretely, timely and autonomically.
Therefore, decomposition techniques expand the area of expression by leading (inducing) differences between the change of materiality and surface design. Also it will serve as a foundation that excellent properties of natural resources appear in a positive qualities and will have a great influence on various use as an advanced material.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 가족주거학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)