과제 특수적 창의성으로서의 현대시 창의적 읽기 교육 내용 연구
- 과제 특수적 창의성으로서의 현대시 창의적 읽기 교육 내용 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Education Contents of Creative Reading of Poetry
- 창의적 읽기(creative reading); 현대시 창의적 읽기(creative reading of poetry); 국어적 창의성(Korean creativity); 과제 특수적 창의성(task-specific creativity); 해석적 창의성(interpretative creativity); 창의적 시 읽기 교육 내용(education contents of creative reading of poetry)
- Issue Date
- 국어교육연구, no.57, pp.79 - 104
- ‘Creative reading’ is a type of reading, that has been included as reading education contents since 2007 revised Korean language curriculum. Reading activities like trying to solve a problem posed by the text and finding an alternative to the problem come under the creative reading. But it seems that they are not the types of comprehension but just simple physical combinations of ‘creativity’ and ‘reading’.
Proposing education contents for creative reading of poetry needs to be approached in terms of task-specific creativity not domain-general creativity. Reading a poem creatively is to read and interpret a poem in the social and cultural context of the reader using his or her interpretative creativity, and then to reach his or her insight into human nature and society.
Education contents of creative reading of poetry can be summarized as follows; ① finding issues and constructing contextual meaning utilizing interpretative creativity, ② reaching his or her insight into human and society by expanding the scope his or her thinking.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 국어교육과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)