Measurement of SUVs-Maximum for Normal Region Using VOI in PET/MRI and PET/CT
- Measurement of SUVs-Maximum for Normal Region Using VOI in PET/MRI and PET/CT
- 김성규; 박종규 [박종규 ]; 조인호; 공은정
- STANDARDIZED UPTAKE VALUES; ATTENUATION CORRECTION; MRI; TOMOGRAPHY
- Issue Date
- HINDAWI PUBLISHING CORPORATION
- SCIENTIFIC WORLD JOURNAL
- The purpose of this research is to establish an overall data set associated with the VOI (Volume of Interest), which is available for simultaneous assessment of PET/MRI and PET/CT regardless of the use of contrast media. The participants as objects of this investigation are 26 healthy examinees in Korea, SUV (standardized-uptake-value) s-maximum evaluation for whole-body F-18 FDG (fluorodeoxyglucose) PET/MRI image using VOI of normal region has exhibited very significant difference to that for whole-body F-18 FDG PET/CT image (significant probability value (P) < 0.0001). However, there appeared high correlation between the min view of statistics (R-square (R) > 0.8). It is shown that one needs to decide SUVs-maximum for PET/MRI with the reduction of 25.0 similar to 26.4% from their evaluated value and needs to decide with the reduction of 28.8 similar to 29.4% in the same situation but with the use of contrast media. The use of SUVLBM-maximum (SUVLean Body Mass-maximum) is very advantageous in reading overall image of PET/CT and PET/MRI to medical doctors and researchers, if we consider its convenience and efficiency. We expect that this research enhances the level of the early stage accurate diagnosis with whole-body images of PET/MRI and PET/CT.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 방사선종양학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 핵의학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)