Synthesis of novel and diverse mollugin analogues and their antibacterial and antioxidant activities
- Synthesis of novel and diverse mollugin analogues and their antibacterial and antioxidant activities
- 이용록; 아크베르이드하야둘라; 하립개; 김성홍[김성홍]; 위영중; 이종순
- ONE-POT SYNTHESIS; RUBIA-CORDIFOLIA; NATURAL-PRODUCTS; EFFICIENT SYNTHESIS; ANTHRAQUINONES; CONSTITUENTS; TRANS-3,4-DIHYDROXY-3,4-DIHYDROMOLLUGIN; NAPHTHOQUINONES; TINCTORUM; ROOTS
- Issue Date
- ACADEMIC PRESS INC ELSEVIER SCIENCE
- BIOORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.52, pp.77 - 82
- Novel and diverse mollugin analogues (1-12) were synthesized using PhB(OH)(2)/AcOH-mediated electrocyclization reaction as a key step. The newly synthesized compounds were screened for antioxidant and antibacterial activities. Compounds 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, and 10-12 showed high antioxidant activities in DPPH inhibition (IC50 = 0.52-1.11 mu M) compared with BHT (IC50 = 9.67 mu M). Compounds 3 exhibited potent antibacterial activity against Staphylococcus aureus (KCTC-1916) bacterial strain at 100 mu g/mL. Structures of newly synthesized compounds were confirmed by IR, H-1 NMR, C-13 NMR data and high-resolution mass spectrometry. (C) 2013 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
자연자원대학 > 식품공학과 > Articles
이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)