Sonochemical syntheses of binuclear lead(II)-azido supramolecule with ligand 3,4,7,8-tetramethyl-1,10-phenanthroline as precursor for preparation of lead(II) oxide nanoparticles
- Sonochemical syntheses of binuclear lead(II)-azido supramolecule with ligand 3,4,7,8-tetramethyl-1,10-phenanthroline as precursor for preparation of lead(II) oxide nanoparticles
- 요네스피로즈살라리; Babak Mirtamizdoust[Babak Mirtamizdoust]; Ali Morsali[Ali Morsali]; 주상우
- METAL-ORGANIC FRAMEWORKS; COORDINATION POLYMERS; CRYSTAL-STRUCTURE; COMPLEXES; PHEN=1,10-PHENANTHROLINE; MECHANOSYNTHESIS; SERIES
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- ULTRASONICS SONOCHEMISTRY, v.23, pp.275 - 281
- The new neutral binuclear lead(II) azido coordination compound, [Pb-2(tmph)(2)(mu-N-3)(2)(CH3COO)(2)] (1) [tmph = 3,4,7,8-tetramethyl-1,10-phenanthroline], has been synthesized by a sonochemical method. Single crystal X-ray structure shows that the overall structure of 1 is binuclear unit. Complex 1 has a bridging azido pathway, end-to-end bridging azides between a pair of lead(II) centers. This is further extended into a one-dimensional (1D) and three-dimensional (3D) supramolecular structure by Pb center dot center dot center dot C and pi-pi weak directional intermolecular interactions. The coordination number of lead(II) ions is seven, PbN4O3, with two N-donor atoms from tmph ligands and three O-donors from acetate anions and two N-donors from two azide anions. It has a "stereo-chemically active" electron lone pair, and the coordination sphere is hemidirected. The PbO nanoparticles were obtained by thermolysis of 1 at 180 degrees C with oleic acid as a surfactant. The morphology and size of the prepared PbO samples were further observed using scanning electron microscopy (SEM). (C) 2014 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
공과대학 > 기계공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)