일회성 유산소운동 후 다량의 알코올섭취가 HPA축과 체온의 주기리듬에 미치는 영향
- 일회성 유산소운동 후 다량의 알코올섭취가 HPA축과 체온의 주기리듬에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The effect of large quantities of alcohol ingestion on HPA axis, body temperature related circadian rhythm
- 류호상; 권영우; 김한철; 고성경[고성경]; 권광선[권광선]; 김진형[김진형]
- alcohol ingestion; HPA axis; body temperature; aerobic exercise
- Issue Date
- 한국체육과학회지, v.23, no.1, pp.1101 - 1111
- The aim of this study was to investigate the effects of an acute large amount of alcohol ingestion(17% distilled alcohol, 9ml/kg per 1kg body weight) after aerobic exercise on circadian rhythm of HPA axis(ACTH, cortisol), body temperature. Alcohol degradation ability also measured. Twelve male(average age 33.5years, weight 73.1kg) took part in this study and performed 3 trials(alcohol ingestion after exercise, alcohol ingestion, placebo ingestion) in a randomized, cross-over design at intervals of 1weeks. They drank dry white wine(mixed with orange) at 18:00hours during 45 minutes. Placebo treatment ingested identical amount of fluid not contained alcohol. Resting blood sample extracted at 24:00hours and 0700hours(following day) for measuring circadian variation. Extra blood also extracted during 30, 120min after alcohol ingestion for alcohol degradation ability. Exercise treatment group performed running at 70%HRmax during 30 minutes by treadmill. Blood cortisol concentration were significantly high by only alcohol ingestion as compared to exercise+alcohol ingestion and placebo ingestion treatment during 07:00 and 24:00hours. The present findings suggest that large alcohol ingestion may deteriorate circadian rhythm and exercise before alcohol ingestion alleviate thus alcohol ingestion related circadian rhythm disorder.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 체육학부 > Articles
사범대학 > 특수체육교육과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)