외식소비자가 지각하는 소셜커머스 특성, 신뢰, 고객만족 및 재구매의도 간의 구조적 관계 연구
- 외식소비자가 지각하는 소셜커머스 특성, 신뢰, 고객만족 및 재구매의도 간의 구조적 관계 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Structural Relationships among Foodservice Consumer's Perceived Social Commerce Characteristics, Trust, Customer Satisfaction and Repurchase Intention Satisfaction and Repurchase Intention
- 김영자; 김동진
- Social commerce characteristics; Trust; Customer satisfaction; Repurchase intention
- Issue Date
- 한국외식산업학회지, v.11, no.1, pp.45 - 59
- The purpose of this study is to examine the structural relationships among foodservice consumer’s perceived social commerce characteristics, trust, customer satisfaction and repurchase intention. Based on previous studies, this study classified social commerce characteristics into convenience, price discount, product diversity and communication. The results of this study are as follows: First, among social commerce characteristics, price discount and communication had a significant influence on trust, customer satisfaction and repurchase intention. Second, trust had a significant influence on customer satisfaction and repurchase intention. Third, customer satisfaction had a significant influence on purchase intention. The conclusion section suggests strategic implications to induce trust, customers satisfaction and repurchase intention based on the findings.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
자연자원대학 > 외식산업학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)