Physicochemical properties of Ni-loaded yttrium stabilized zirconia nanotubes for solid oxide fuel cells
- Physicochemical properties of Ni-loaded yttrium stabilized zirconia nanotubes for solid oxide fuel cells
- 강미숙; 김동진; 김현수; 박선민[박선민]; 지미정[지미정]; 최병현[최병현]
- HYDROGEN-PRODUCTION; ANODE; SOFC; PERFORMANCE; STEAM; NANOPARTICLES; COMBUSTION; REACTIVITY; MORPHOLOGY; NIO/YSZ
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY, v.20, no.2, pp.505 - 511
- Yttrium-stabilized zirconia nanotubes (YSZNTs) were prepared using a conventional hydrothermal method, and their characteristics were compared with those of yttrium-stabilized zirconia nanoparticles (YSZNPs) synthesized in this study and with those of commercial YSZNPs (CYSZNPs). YSZNTs had widths and lengths of 20-30 nm and 100-700 nm respectively. The electrical conductivity of NiO (60.0 wt%)-loaded YSZNTs (40.0 wt%) was higher than those of NiO/YSZNPs and NiO/CYSZNPs at the same NiO loading. The zeta-potentials of YSZNTs in aqueous solution, determined by electrophoretic light scattering (ELS), indicated high positive surface charges at lower pH values, which is known to be related to surface stability, but negative values at high pH. The results of cyclic voltammetry (CV) and H-2-temperature-programmed reduction (H-2-TPR) confirmed that NiO(60.0 wt%)/YSZNTs (E-red = 0.445 mV) were more reduced than NiO/YSZNPs (E-red = 0.517 mV) and NiO/CYSZNPs (E-red = 0.516 mV). (C) 2013 The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. Published by Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)