Synthesis of ionic liquids based on alkylimidazolium salts and their coal dissolution and dispersion properties
- Synthesis of ionic liquids based on alkylimidazolium salts and their coal dissolution and dispersion properties
- 강미숙; 김진원; 김동진; 나춘섭; 한기보[한기보]; 박노국; 이태진
- LIQUEFACTION; CATALYSTS; LIGANDS
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY, v.20, no.2, pp.372 - 378
- A series of new bis (imidazolium) cation-based ionic liquids, wherein two imidazole rings are tethered by alkyl ether chains (oxygen numbers) of different lengths, were prepared, and their coal dissolution and dispersion properties were studied. It was found these ionic liquids can be used to fragment, disperse, and partially dissolve micrometer-size coal particles by simply mixing ionic liquid/coal dispersions. Dissolution performances and light hydrocarbon production were found to be sensitively increased by increasing the lengths of alkyl ether chains between imidazolium rings. (C) 2013 The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. Published by Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)