PROPERTIES OF ORIENTED STRANDBOARD BONDED WITH PHENOL-UREA-FORMALDEHYDE RESIN
- PROPERTIES OF ORIENTED STRANDBOARD BONDED WITH PHENOL-UREA-FORMALDEHYDE RESIN
- 오용성; 김재민
- Issue Date
- FOREST RESEARCH INST MALAYSIA
- JOURNAL OF TROPICAL FOREST SCIENCE, v.27, no.2, pp.222 - 226
- Phenol-urea-formaldehyde (PUF) resins, based on 14 and 24% urea addition of the resin solid weight, were synthesised in the laboratory and used as binders in oriented strandboards (OSBs). The resins were compared with laboratory-synthesised control phenol-formaldehyde (PF) resin. Laboratory OSBs were made with PF resin and PUF resins at two resin solid levels (3.5 and 4.5%). The properties of OSBs made using PF and PUF resins were evaluated. Performance tests showed that mechanical strength properties decreased with increasing urea addition, while dimensional stability increased. All OSBs showed good physical and mechanical properties.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연자원대학 > 산림자원및조경학과 > Articles
자연자원대학 > 산림자원학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)