미국에서 판매 대리점계약의 법체계에 관한 연구
- 미국에서 판매 대리점계약의 법체계에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- A Study on Legal System of Sales Representative Agreement in America
- Independent Sales Representative Agreement; Legal Systems for Independent Sales Representatives; Appliance Conditions of Statutes
- Issue Date
- 국제상학, v.29, no.1, pp.5 - 23
- When an exporter embarks on an export expansion campaign, it may do so byappointing a foreign sales representative to generate sales in foreign markets. Thismethod of generating export sales can be wonderful tool to korean exporters toenter into american markets after effectuation of FTA between Korea and USA.
Korean exporter should contract independent sales representative agreement withamerican distributors for using them in american markets. American contract lawswill be applied to sales representative agreement with american distributors. Legalsystems for independent sales representatives in America are very complex. 35States in America has their won statute laws for applying to sales representativeagreement. And their application conditions of statute laws of each States are verydifferent. Therefore, foreign exporters who try to enter into american marketsshould be careful to applicable laws and appliance conditions of statute laws of eachStates on their sales representative agreements.
So, this paper are to study legal systems to be applied to sales representativeagreement in America and to compare different appliance conditions of statutes ineach states. And This paper is to give some suggestions for korean exporters whowant to enter into American markets by way of contracting sales representatives.
- Appears in Collections:
- 상경대학 > 국제통상학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)