커피전문점 이용객의 지각된 문화마케팅전략이브랜드 태도와 고객 충성도에 미치는 영향- 스타벅스를 중심으로 -
- 커피전문점 이용객의 지각된 문화마케팅전략이브랜드 태도와 고객 충성도에 미치는 영향- 스타벅스를 중심으로 -
- Other Titles
- The Effect of Culture Marketing Strategy Recognized by Coffee Shop User on Brand Attitude and Customer Loyalty - Starbucks as a Case -
- 변광인; 오지현
- Culture Marketing; Brand Attitude; Customer Loyalty; Coffee Shop; 문화마케팅; 브랜드태도; 고객충성도; 커피전문점
- Issue Date
- Tourism Research, v.39, no.1, pp.167 - 190
- The purpose of the study is to investigate the impacts of the culture marketing of a coffee shop on the brand attitude and customer loyalty, by selecting Starbucks as the study subject, which is active in their culture marketing and with high customer awareness among coffee shops, in order to identify whether the culture marketing can be a useful marketing strategy. The following results are the summary according to this empirical study.
First, according to the investigation for the effects of culture marketing of coffee shops on the brand attitudes, culture promotion, culture direction, and culture corporate showed to be important factors from the most important, indicating culture promotion has the most high-impact on brand attitude. Second, as the result of examining the impact of the coffee shop‘s culture marketing factor on the customer loyalty, culture direction, culture promotion, and culture corporate showed the influence on the customer loyalty, from the highest. Third, culture support among the culture marketing has shown contrasting characteristics compared to other factors, without significant effect on brand attitude or customer loyalty.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연자원대학 > 외식산업학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)