외식 프랜차이즈 시스템에서 가맹점주의 관계만족과 서비스지향성이고객만족과 재구매의도에 미치는 영향
- 외식 프랜차이즈 시스템에서 가맹점주의 관계만족과 서비스지향성이고객만족과 재구매의도에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The Effects of Franchisee Relationship Satisfaction and Service orientation on Customer Satisfaction and Repurchase Intention in Dining Franchise System
- 김상현; 김지혜
- Franchisor; Franchisee; Service Orientation; Customer Satisfaction; Repurchase Intention
- Issue Date
- 한국외식산업학회지, v.10, no.1, pp.29 - 42
- In business format franchise system, developing and providing efficient support to franchisees and thus,satisfying them are very important in gaining competitive advantage. A franchise is the synergeticcombination of a franchisor and franchisee working together to better serve customers, and the success offranchise system is a function of how well the franchisor and franchisee perform, together and separately.
This study focuses on small franchisees in which the owners serve customers directly. The purpose of thisstudy is to investigate the influence of franchisee satisfaction and service orientation on customer satisfactionand repurchase intention. Based on previous studies, research model and hypotheses are developed andtested. All suggested hypotheses are supported. As a result of this study, the franchisee’s satisfaction and theservice orientation have a significant effect on the customer satisfaction and the customer repurchaseintention
- Appears in Collections:
- 경영대학 > 경영학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)