Exponential stability criteria for a neutral type stochastic single neuron system with time-varying delays
- Exponential stability criteria for a neutral type stochastic single neuron system with time-varying delays
- 정호열; 가네산아티; 박주현; 유준혁[유준혁]
- DIFFERENTIAL-EQUATIONS; ASYMPTOTIC STABILITY; NETWORKS; CONVERGENCE; RESONANCE; MODEL
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- NEUROCOMPUTING, v.154, pp.317 - 324
- In this paper, the issue of global exponential stability for a neutral type single neuron system with stochastic effects is investigated. Based on the linear matrix inequality (LMI) approach together with a novel Lyapunov-Krasovskii functional and stochastic analysis theory, sufficient conditions are derived to ensure that the considered system with time-varying delays is globally exponentially stable. Numerical examples are provided to demonstrate the efficiency and less conservatism of the derived theoretical results. (C) 2014 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 모바일정보통신공학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 전기공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)