독도의 미기록 식물 참빗살나무: 핵과 엽록체 DNA의분자마커 이용
- 독도의 미기록 식물 참빗살나무: 핵과 엽록체 DNA의분자마커 이용
- Other Titles
- A New Record of Euonymus hamiltonianus Wall. in Dokdo: Using Molecular Markers of Nuclear and Plastid DNA
- 박선주; 송임근
- Dokdo; Euonymus; non-indigenous; dispersal
- Issue Date
- 환경생물, v.32, no.1, pp.88 - 94
- The present scientific scenario shows that, the long-distance dispersal of any speciesplays a major role in population as well as the flow of individual between populations. However,newly recorded plant at Dokdo was confirmed by using morphological and molecular markers ofnrDNA and cpDNA. This scientific study has identified the plant species was as a Euonymushamiltonianus Wall. (Celastraceae). And after careful studies, the laboratory results shows thatthe distribution of tree species at Dokdo as an Oceanic Island is a meaningful thing because of theinflow of plant in adverse condition of environment such as a shallow soil layers and steep terrain.
So it is necessary to continuous monitor for the inflow of non-indigenous plant into Dokdo.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 생명과학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)