Fonsecaea monophora 에 의한 색소분아진균증 1예
- Fonsecaea monophora 에 의한 색소분아진균증 1예
- Other Titles
- Chromoblastomycosis Caused by Fonsecaea monophora
- 김병수; 최진화; 송승현; 신동훈; 최종수; 서무규[서무규]
- Chromoblastomycosis; Fonsecaea monophora
- Issue Date
- 대한의진균학회지, v.19, no.1, pp.18 - 24
- Chromoblastomycosis is a chronic subcutaneous mycotic infections caused by dermatiaceous fungi.
Clinically, chromoblastomycosis presents frequently with erythematous or nodular plaque. In Korea, 10cases of chromoblastomycosis have been reported and Fonsecaea pedrosoi is the most common agent.
A 61-year-old woman who was diagnosed as chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy 3years ago, and had been treated with systemic corticosteroids and azathioprine, presented with pruritic,scaly erythematous plaques on the right forearm for 3 years. She had no history of trauma. Histologicalexamination showed pseudoepitheliomatous hyperplasia, mixed granulomatous inflammatory cellinfiltrate and multinucleated giant cells with sclerotic cells in the dermis. Tissue culture showed slowlygrowing, dark brown, velvety colony. DNA was extracted from the cultured colonies and the DNAsequence of the internal transcribed spacer (ITS) region of the clinical sample was matched for that ofFonsecaea monophora. The patient was treated with local heat therapy and topical terbinafine application.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 영상의학과학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 피부과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)