Integration of East Asian Literary History in the 20th Century
- Integration of East Asian Literary History in the 20th Century
- Other Titles
- 百年文学史的东亚一体化 － 构建二十一世纪文学史编写新蓝图 －
- 박운석; 갈강암
- East Asian literary history; integration; 文学史编写 东亚 一体化 韩中日
- Issue Date
- 동북아 문화연구, v.1, no.38, pp.287 - 295
- The trend of world's development in the 20th century was ‘Integration’. This ‘Integration’ has shown a new way of thinking in 21st century's compilation of literary history and proposes a new model of it.
East Asian countries, namely Korea, China and Japan, are geographically located in the same area. Also their cultures are based on the same cultural heritage, especially showing similar trace of development in the recent century. These facts give us the prerequisite of compilation of integrated literary history. Based on these facts, this thesis proposes a new way of thinking - integration of East Asian literary history in the 20th century - and wish to build a new blueprint for the compilation of literary history of the 21st century.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)