ZnO Nanorods Based Dye Sensitized Solar Cells Sensitized using Natural Dyes Extracted from Beetroot, Rose and Strawberry
- ZnO Nanorods Based Dye Sensitized Solar Cells Sensitized using Natural Dyes Extracted from Beetroot, Rose and Strawberry
- 강미숙; 센틸또띠팔라얌; N. Muthukumarasamy[N. Muthukumarasamy]
- NANOSTRUCTURES; EFFICIENCY
- Issue Date
- KOREAN CHEMICAL SOC
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.35, no.4, pp.1050 - 1056
- Dye sensitized solar cells were fabricated using natural dyes extracted from beetroot, rose and strawberry. The ZnO nanorod working electrode has been prepared by simple hydrothermal method. The crystallinity and morphology of the prepared electrode has been studied using X-ray diffraction and scanning electron microscopy techniques. The effect of natural dye extract temperature, pH of the dye and the solvent used for dye preparation on the solar cell characteristics have been studied. The efficiency of strawberry extract sensitized ZnO nanorod solar cells are found to be better than the other solar cells sensitized using beetroot and rose extracts.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)