A comparison of the optical and photovoltaic properties of novel double branched organic dyes in dye sensitized solar cells
- A comparison of the optical and photovoltaic properties of novel double branched organic dyes in dye sensitized solar cells
- 박종호[박종호]; 장보윤; 토기티수레스; 류장현[류장현]; 김성현[김성현]; 손영아[손영아]; 김재홍
- D-PI-A; HIGHLY-EFFICIENT; RUTHENIUM SENSITIZERS; PERFORMANCE; DESIGN; CHAINS
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- SYNTHETIC METALS, v.203, pp.235 - 242
- A novel efficient metal free sensitizer containing unsymmetrical double branched anchoring dye (AB) was synthesized for dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs) and compared with corresponding cosensitizer (A+B), single (A, B) and symmetric double branched (AA, BB) dyes. Comparing to 2.23% for the DSSC based on the dye with (A+B), 1.29% and 1.51% for the DSSCs based on the dyes with A, B and 2.03% and 2.02% for the DSSCs based on the dyes with AA, BB, the overall conversion efficiency reaches 2.43% for AB-sensitized solar cell as a result of its complementary absorption, more efficient interfacial charge generation and transport. The results show that the performance of DSSCs can be effectively enhanced by the cooperation of two different donor-acceptor containing branches in one molecule of the dye. (C) 2015 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)