한중일의 조도기준 비교분석 : 주택조도기준을 중심으로
- 한중일의 조도기준 비교분석 : 주택조도기준을 중심으로
- Other Titles
- Comparative Analysis on Recommended Levels of Illumination in KoreaㆍChina․Japan: Focused on Recommended Levels of Illumination for Housing
- 안옥희; 송대선; 조영미; 강혜경
- Comparative Analysis; Recommended Levels of Illumination for Housing
- Issue Date
- 조명.전기설비학회논문지, v.28, no.4, pp.1 - 8
- This study compared the recommended levels of illumination for housing. KS Recommended Levels of Illumination (KS A 3011) in Korea, Recommended Levels of Illumination (GB 50034-2004) in China and Recommended Levels of Illumination (JIS Z 9110) in Japan are compared.
The results are as below.
First, recommended levels of illumination used in KoreaㆍChinaㆍJapan are suggested by different locations and activities. However, classification for application scope is set differently. There are 10 areas for classification used in Korea, 5 areas in China, and 13 areas in China. When medium levels for classification are included as classification level, total of 15 areas are used for classification in China. Second, when considering there are 15 areas of application scope in China for recommended levels of illumination, there are 7 areas that are commonly used in KoreaㆍChinaㆍJapan. 7 areas include stadium, factories, hospitals, office, shopping center, houses and hospitals. Third, working surface is considered as the height for recommended levels of illumination in KoreaㆍChinaㆍJapan. Korea and Japan consider all working positions, standing and sitting position, when deciding the height. However, China only considers the standing position. Fourth, application scope for recommended levels of illumination for housing are classified in 16 areas in Korea, 5 in China and 18 in Japan. Thus, the application scope for recommended levels of illumination in housing in Korea is similar to Japan. However, there are only 5 areas used in China such as living room, bedroom, dining room, kitchen and sanitary room.
Fifth, recommended levels of illumination is classified in 3 levels such as Lowest-Moderate-Highest while China and Japan only have standard recommended levels of illumination. Sixth, when observing recommended levels of illumination by type of activities, Japan classified the activities in greatest detail followed by Korea and then China.
Seventh, Recommended levels of illumination differs by each country.
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 가족주거학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)