대추 추출물이 첨가된 흑도라지 사과주스의 품질 특성 및 항산화 활성
- 대추 추출물이 첨가된 흑도라지 사과주스의 품질 특성 및 항산화 활성
- Other Titles
- Quality characteristics and antioxidant activity of black Doraji-apple juice mixed with jujube extracts
- 윤경영; 김자민; 문용선
- Platycodon grandiflorum; apple; jujube; mixing ratio; antioxidant activity
- Issue Date
- 한국식품저장유통학회지, v.21, no.2, pp.199 - 205
- This study was conducted to investigate the physicochemical properties and antioxidant activity of black Doragi-apple juice to increase the utilization of Doragi, which is known as a high-functional horticultural crop. To prepare the black Doragi, it was steamed for 15 days at 60°C and was then dried at 30°C for 3 h. The five types of black Doragi-apple juice were prepared based on different mixing ratios of black Doraji extract, apple extract, and jujube extract. The mixing ratios of black Doraji extract, apple extract, and jujube extract were 3:3:1, 4:2:1, 2:4:1, 2:2:1, and 2:6:1 for samples A, B, C, D, and E, respectively. The pH and acidity of black Doragi-apple juice were within the ranges of 3.9-4.15 and 1.26-1.51%, respectively. Black Doraji-apple juice E showed the highest sugar content (9.33 °Brix), reducing sugar content (85.05 mg/mL), and sugar content/acid ratio (6.98). Based on the sensory evaluation, sample C was most preferable in terms of color, taste, sugar-acid ratio, and overall preference, except for the flavor. Black Doragi-apple juice D showed a higher total polyphenol content (706 µg/mL) than sample C (586.22 µg/mL), but there was no statistically significant difference between samples C and D in terms of antioxidant activities. Therefore, it is suggested that the best mixing ratio of black Doraji extract, apple extract, and jujube extract for the production of the best black Doragi-apple juice with excellent taste and antioxidant activities is 2:4:1 (sample C).
- Appears in Collections:
- 생활과학대학 > 식품영양학과 > Articles
자연자원대학 > 원예생명과학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)