DSM-Ⅳ B와 C 군집 인격장애에서 방어기제와 심리적 특성의 차이: 경계성 인격구조 이론과의 시사점
- DSM-Ⅳ B와 C 군집 인격장애에서 방어기제와 심리적 특성의 차이: 경계성 인격구조 이론과의 시사점
- Other Titles
- Differences of Defense Mechanisms and Psychological Characteristics between the Patients with Cluster B and C Personality Disorders of DSM-IV: Implication for Theory of Borderline Personality Organization
- 구본훈; 김혜금; 정진영; 차영[차영]; 최중현; 천은진; 이준엽[이준엽]; 송신호[송신호]; 김응조[김응조]
- Cluster B personality disorder · Cluster C personality disorder · Psychological characteristics · Defense mechanisms · Borderline personality organization.
- Issue Date
- 정신분석, v.25, no.1, pp.13 - 23
- Objectives: The purpose of this study was to find out differences of defense mechanisms and psychological characteristics between personality B and C clusters by Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fourth edition criteria. Methods: One hundred and eighty patients with axis II personality disorder [cluster B (n=121), C (n=59)] were enrolled in this study. All subjects completed psychological test with Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI), the Symptom Checklist-90-Revised (SCL-90-R), the Personality Disorder Questionnaire (PDQ), and the Defense Style Questionnaire (DSQ). Results: Somatization and hostility subscale scores of SCL-90-R were significantly increased in cluster B. Depression and social introversion of MMPI were significantly increased in cluster C, while psychopathic deviate and hypomania were significantly increased in cluster B. Paranoid, antisocial, borderline, histrionic, narcissistic, negativistic personality disorder of PDQ were significantly increased in cluster B. Image-distorting-defense styles of DSQ were significantly increased in cluster B. In addition, neurotic denial, non-delusional projection, acting out, and affiliation were significantly increased in cluster B, while omnipotence was significantly increased in cluster C. Conclusion: It seems that hostility can be exposed more easily in cluster B. So, that causes interpersonal problems more commonly. On the other hand, it seems that hostility can be introjected in cluster C. So, that causes more tendency of depression or social introversion. In addition, patients with cluster B personality disorders have more primitive defense mechanisms, while patients with cluster C personality disorders commonly use omnipotent fantasy without expression of their conflicts. The characteristics in the patients with cluster B personality disorders are more compatible with the theory of borderline personality organization than those in the patients with cluster C personality disorders.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 정신건강의학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 영상의학과학교실 > Articles
문과대학 > 심리학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)