멘토의 역할기능과 인성특성이 초임 치과위생사의 역할스트레스와 조직유효성에 미치는 영향
- 멘토의 역할기능과 인성특성이 초임 치과위생사의 역할스트레스와 조직유효성에 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- Effect of role function and personality characteristics of mentor on role stress and organization effectiveness of newly appointed dental hygienists
- 김한곤; 윤현경[윤현경]
- organization effectiveness; personality characteristics; role function of mentor; role stress; 멘토의 역할기능; 역할스트레스; 인성특성; 조직유효성
- Issue Date
- 한국치위생학회지, v.14, no.2, pp.213 - 221
- Objectives : The purpose of this study is to examine the role function and personalitycharacteristics of mentors on the role stress and organization effectiveness of newly-appointeddental hygienists.
Methods : The data were analyzed by the frequency analysis, reliability analysis, validity analysis,and structured equation model(SEM) using AMOS 18.0. The subjects were 214 newly appointeddental hygienists in the hospitals and clinics in Daegu and Gyeongsangbuk-do Province fromJanuary to May, 2013.
Results : The hypothesis model proved to be appropriate for high validity. A significant resultswere observed in sociopsychological function and role ambiguity, personality characteristics androle ambiguity, role ambiguity and role conflict, role ambiguity and job satisfaction, role ambiguityand organization commitment, role ambiguity and turnover intention, and career function andorganization commitment.
Conclusions : It is important to help manage the job-related role stress of newly appointeddental hygienist and increase organizational effectiveness by developing and applying the'standardized role functions of mentor' which can increase the adaptability of newly appointeddental hygienists.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 사회학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)