Local structure and dielectric behavior of tetragonal tungsten bronzes beta-SrTa2O6 and beta '-SrTa2O6
- Local structure and dielectric behavior of tetragonal tungsten bronzes beta-SrTa2O6 and beta '-SrTa2O6
- 김영일; 김주영
- SRTA2O6 THIN-FILMS; ATOMIC LAYER DEPOSITION
- Issue Date
- CERAMIC SOC JAPAN-NIPPON SERAMIKKUSU KYOKAI
- JOURNAL OF THE CERAMIC SOCIETY OF JAPAN, v.123, no.1437, pp.419 - 422
- The dielectric properties of polymorphic tungsten-bronzes, beta-SrTa2O6 and beta'-SrTa2O6, were measured using phase pure ceramic specimens. The room temperature dielectric constant (kappa) of beta-SrTa2O6 and beta'-SrTa2O6 were approximate to 26 and approximate to 104, respectively, which were relatively constant over the ac frequency range, 10(2)-10(6) Hz. The markedly distinct kappa of beta- and beta'-SrTa2O6 were attributed to local structural details, where the displacive Sr disorder in beta'-SrTa2O6 was emphasized. Both beta- and beta'-SrTa2O6 exhibited a temperature dependent transition of kappa with diffuse maxima at 40-80 K. (C) 2015 The Ceramic Society of Japan. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)