공학 사용의 경험에 근거한 수학교사의 신념 연구 : 포커스그룹 인터뷰
- 공학 사용의 경험에 근거한 수학교사의 신념 연구 : 포커스그룹 인터뷰
- Other Titles
- A Study on Mathematics Teachers’ Beliefs about Their Use Technology Experiences: Focused Group Interviews
- 조정수; 이은숙[이은숙]
- mathematics teacher’s beliefs; focused group interview; technology; 수학교사 신념; 포커스그룹 인터뷰; 공학
- Issue Date
- 수학교육, v.54, no.2, pp.99 - 117
- The purpose of this study was qualitatively conducted for getting the answer of this problem by searching the beliefs of mathematics teachers with experience in technology and the factors that influences these beliefs.
The participants in this study consist of eight teachers and one university professor having technological experiences from three years to ten years with a higher degree than M.A. The data was collected through focused group interviews for twice and individual interview as well. Data analysis was completed through several readings of transcripts and then main themes were derived by classifying, comparing, and contrasting codings.
The result of this study showed that teachers with the experiences of technological tools have the concrete belief that technology helps both students and teachers understand mathematical concepts and enhance various representational activities and motivations. The result also identified the impeding factors of three beliefs of mathematics teachers. From these beliefs and factors, this study would suggest how to help teachers hold their beliefs about using technologies to improve their teachings and students’ learning.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)