A Case of Isolated Bowenoid Papulosis of the Nipple
- A Case of Isolated Bowenoid Papulosis of the Nipple
- 신동훈; 이효진; 최종수; 김기홍
- SQUAMOUS-CELL CARCINOMA; NECK
- Issue Date
- KOREAN DERMATOLOGICAL ASSOC
- ANNALS OF DERMATOLOGY, v.26, no.3, pp.381 - 384
- Bowenoid papulosis (BP) is a disease that mainly occurs in sexually active young adults. The patients present with multiple pigmented papular lesions with a verrucous surface on the anogenital area. Although extragenital BP is usually associated with concomitant genital involvement, a few cases of isolated extragenital BP have been reported. However, to our knowledge, BP of the nipple has not yet been reported in the medical literature. We report the case of a 32-year-old woman who presented with isolated extragenital BP of the nipple caused by human papillomavirus-16.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 피부과학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 영상의학과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)