Intradiaphragmatic extralobar pulmonary sequestration in adult
- Intradiaphragmatic extralobar pulmonary sequestration in adult
- 이장훈; 김미진
- MANAGEMENT; DIAGNOSIS; LESIONS
- Issue Date
- BIOMED CENTRAL LTD
- JOURNAL OF CARDIOTHORACIC SURGERY, v.9
- Extralobar pulmonary sequestrations may be located in intrathoracic or extrathoracic areas. Extrathoracic intradiaphragmatic extralobar pulmonary sequestrations are an extremely rare subset of bronchopulmonary sequestrations and there have been very few reported cases until now. We describe a 48-year-old Korean woman found to have left peridiaphragmatic lesion on computed tomography. We performed thoracoscopic surgery and successfully resected the tumor. Based on the histological findings, it was diagnosed as an intradiaphragmatic extralobar pulmonary sequestration. Postoperative course was uneventful. Intradiaphragmatic extralobar pulmonary sequestration in adult is extremely rare, so we report the case with a literature review.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 흉부외과학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 병리학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)