메쉬 직물의 밀도 및 위치변화에 따른 흡음특성
- 메쉬 직물의 밀도 및 위치변화에 따른 흡음특성
- Other Titles
- Sound Absorption Characteristics Based on the Woven Fabric Density and Position Variations
- 전두환; 이경민[이경민]; 전상후[전상후]
- mesh density; sound absorption; panel type absorber; impedance tube method
- Issue Date
- 한국섬유공학회지, v.52, no.3, pp.193 - 198
- Sound absorbing materials are generally categorized as porous-type absorbers and panel-type absorbers. In addition, their absorbing mechanism is typically described as a conversion of sound energy into heat energy through the dynamic behavior of the material.
Thus one of the important parameters influencing the sound absorption characteristics is the density of the material. This study investigated the sound absorption characteristics of a mesh fabric based on the mesh density and fabric layering structure.
Four different mesh densities (130, 180, 200, and 230 T) combined with five different layering structures were investigated to help understand the mechanism and effect of the sound absorption characteristics. The results indicate that a panel-type absorber has better sound absorption characteristics within a lower frequency range, whereas a poroustype absorber performs better at a higher frequency. In addition, the increased fabric density of the mesh fabric shows a better performance in terms of sound absorption. An empirical equation between the sound absorption coefficient and the fabric density was also derived for further design applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 융합섬유공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)