NMP/CaCl2 용매에서 고분자량 폴리메타페닐렌 테레프탈아미드의 합성
- NMP/CaCl2 용매에서 고분자량 폴리메타페닐렌 테레프탈아미드의 합성
- Other Titles
- Synthesis of High Molecular Weight Poly(m-phenylene terephthalamide) in NMP/CaCl2 Solvents
- 손태원; 이우승[이우승]; 안지훈; 임종하
- aramid; PMTA; high molecular weight; polymerization; neutralization
- Issue Date
- 한국섬유공학회지, v.52, no.3, pp.143 - 150
- A new solvent was developed for the synthesis of a high-molecular-weight aramid polymer, PMTA, which is a low-weight form of poly(m-phenylene terephthalamide).
The condensation method was optimized to obtain the best-grade polymer. HCl liberated from the optimized polymer was neutralized with CaO and the polymer was characterized. A series of neutralization experiments were performed to determine the relationships between the viscosity properties and the experimental conditions. The PMTA properties were characterized by instrumental analysis.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)