Differential Expression of β -1,3-Glucanase Transcripts Induced by Pathogens in the Leaves of Vitis flexuosa
- Differential Expression of β -1,3-Glucanase Transcripts Induced by Pathogens in the Leaves of Vitis flexuosa
- 윤해근; 안순영; 김선애
- Defense response; Fungal pathogen; Gene expression; PR protein; Rhizobium vitis
- Issue Date
- Plant Breeding and Biotechnology, v.2, no.2, pp.176 - 183
- The differential expression of β-1,3-glucanase genes in the leaves of Vitis flexuosa induced by fungal and bacterialpathogen infections was investigated. The nucleotide and deduced amino acid sequences of β-1,3-glucanase genes from the transcriptsof V. flexuosa were compared. The percentage similarity of deduced amino acid ranged from 22.0% between VfGlu34359 andVfGlu48103 to 96.9% in VvGlu2735 and VvGlu48103. To demonstrate the differential expression pattern of β-1,3-glucanase genes,primers specific to unique regions in each gene were obtained by alignment of the sequences. Accumulation patterns of β-1,3-glucanasemRNAs in the leaves of V. flexuosa were induced differentially and were dependent on the pathogens used including Botrytis cinerea,Colletotrichum acutatum, Elsinoe ampelina, and Rhizobium vitis. This study provides useful information that will improve ourunderstanding of grapevine defense responses to various pathogen attacks.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연자원대학 > 원예생명과학과 > Articles
자연자원대학 > 원예학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)