간호사의 감염예방 표준주의지침 지식, 태도 및 준수 정도
- 간호사의 감염예방 표준주의지침 지식, 태도 및 준수 정도
- Other Titles
- Nurses’ Knowledge, Attitude, and Compliance with Hospital Infection Standard Precautions
- 황태윤; 이경희; 최주옥[최주옥]; 이경수; 허지안
- attitude; compliance; hospital infection standard precautions; knowledge
- Issue Date
- 병원경영학회지, v.19, no.2, pp.34 - 43
- This study was conducted to investigate the degree of nursesʼ knowledge, attitudes, and compliance withhospital infection standard precautions. The study subjects were nurses in a university hospital in Daegu, SouthKorea, and a self-administered survey was carried out using a standardized questionnaire from 1st to 15th August,2012. A total of 187 questionnaires were used for analysis. Those who were injured by a syringe needle for thelast year accounted for 29.96%, and those exposed to patientsʼ blood or body fluid on their damagedskin/mucous membranes accounted for 26.2%. There were statistically significant differences in attitude andcompliance according to safety environment for hospital infection standard precautions. The knowledge score ofthe subjects about standard precautions was 15.30±1.51 on a 19 point scale and had significant differenceaccording to the subjectsʼ education level. The attitude score was 2.86±0.49 on a 4 point scale and hadsignificant difference depending on how experienced they were on the career. The compliance score was3.41±0.38 on a 4 point scale and had significant difference depending on their age and their experience on thecareer. In conclusion, it can be said that systematic and continuous practical training is required to improvecompliance with standard precautions. Particularly, it is needed to provide less experienced nurses witheducational opportunities along with their supervisorsʼ ongoing attention and position personnel appropriately.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 예방의학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 내과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)