비전 기반 주간 LED 교통 신호등 인식 및 신호등 패턴 판단에 관한 연구
- 비전 기반 주간 LED 교통 신호등 인식 및 신호등 패턴 판단에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- Vision based Traffic Light Detection and Recognition Methods for Daytime LED Traffic Light
- 정호열; 박주현; 김현구
- Traffic light detection; Driving assistance system; Haar-like feature; Color segment; Weighted delay filter
- Issue Date
- 대한임베디드공학회논문지, v.9, no.3, pp.145 - 150
- This paper presents an effective vision based method for LED traffic light detection at the daytime. First, the proposed method calculates horizontal coordinates to set region of interest (ROI) on input sequence images. Second, the proposed uses color segmentation method to extract region of green and red traffic light. Next, to classify traffic light and another noise, shape filter and haar-like feature value are used. Finally, temporal delay filter with weight is applied to remove blinking effect of LED traffic light, and state and weight of traffic light detection are used to classify types of traffic light. For simulations, the proposed method is implemented through Intel Core CPU with 2.80 GHz and 4 GB RAM, and tested on the urban and rural road video. Average detection rate of traffic light is 94.50 % and average recognition rate of traffic type is 90.24 %. Average computing time of the proposed method is 11 ms.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 모바일정보통신공학과 > Articles
공과대학 > 전기공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)