초등학생 구강보건교육을 위한 컴퓨터 기반 교육 프로그램개발 및 효과 평가
- 초등학생 구강보건교육을 위한 컴퓨터 기반 교육 프로그램개발 및 효과 평가
- Other Titles
- Development and evaluation of oral health education program using computer assisted instruction for elementary school children
- 황태윤; 문원숙; 이경수
- Computer assisted instruction(CAI) program; oral health education; elementary school students; 컴퓨터 기반 교육 프로그램; 구강보건교육; 초등학생
- Issue Date
- 한국치위생학회지, v.14, no.3, pp.417 - 424
- Objectives : The purpose of the study is to develop and to evaluate the oral health educationprogram using computer assisted instruction(CAI) for the elementary school students. This studywas carried out from November, 2012 to February, 2013.
Methods : The subjects were 188 elementary school students of the first, second, and thirdgrades in Buk-gu, Busan. The education was provided as computer assisted instruction andconventional classroom education. Three trained dental hygienists recorded three times of knowledgeof oral health, oral health attitude, oral health behaviors and the plaque control index(O'Learyindex).
Results : CAI group showed high score of oral health knowledge of 6.74 points, 8.62 pointsand 8.38 points(p<0.01). In oral health attitude, the scores were 7.40 points, 8.01 points, and7.99 points(p<0.05). In oral health behavior, the scores were 5.47 points, 6.14 points, and 5.61points(p<0.05). The plaque control index was 22.59 points, 19.69 points, and 21.44 points(p<0.01).
Conclusions : CAI education program of this study showed the effective education for theelementary school students. So the CAI education program can be useful and disseminated tothe community project.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 예방의학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)