Postoperative ultrasonography of the musculoskeletal system
- Postoperative ultrasonography of the musculoskeletal system
- 조길호; 천경아[천경아]
- Musculoskeletal system; Postoperative care; Soft tissue injuries; Soft tissue infections; Ultrasonography
- Issue Date
- ULTRASONOGRAPHY, v.34, no.3, pp.195 - 205
- Ultrasonography of the postoperative musculoskeletal system plays an important role in the accurate diagnosis of abnormal lesions in the bone and soft tissues. Ultrasonography is a fast and reliable method with no harmful irradiation for the evaluation of postoperative musculoskeletal complications. In particular, it is not affected by the excessive metal artifacts that appear on computed tomography or magnetic resonance imaging. Another benefit of ultrasonography is its capability to dynamically assess the pathologic movement in joints, muscles, or tendons.
This article discusses the frequent applications of musculoskeletal ultrasonography in various postoperative situations including those involving the soft tissues around the metal hardware, arthroplasty, postoperative tendons, recurrent soft tissue tumors, bone unions, and amputation surgery.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 영상의학과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)