Ammonia vapor sensing and electrical properties of fibrous multi-walled carbon nanotube/polyaniline nanocomposites prepared in presence of cetyl-trimethylammonium bromide
- Ammonia vapor sensing and electrical properties of fibrous multi-walled carbon nanotube/polyaniline nanocomposites prepared in presence of cetyl-trimethylammonium bromide
- 모드안사리; 조무환; Shahid Pervez Ansari[Shahid Pervez Ansari]; Santosh Kumar Yadav[Santosh Kumar Yadav]; Tarique Anwer[Tarique Anwer]; Faiz Mohammad[Faiz Mohammad]
- THERMAL-STABILITY; CONDUCTING POLYMERS; POLYANILINE NANOTUBES; COMPOSITES; POLYMERIZATION; NANOPARTICLES; DISPERSION; BEHAVIOR
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY, v.20, no.4, pp.2010 - 2017
- Electrically conductive HCl-doped multi-walled carbon nanotube (MWCNT)/polyaniline (Pani) nanocomposites were prepared in the presence of cetyl-trimethylammonium bromide by in situ oxidative polymerization of aniline containing different amount of MWCNTs. Thus prepared Pani@MWCNT nanocomposites were characterized by FTIR, XRD, Raman spectroscopy, SEM and TEM. The stability in terms of their electrical conductivity retention was studied under isothermal and cyclic aging conditions. Pani@MWCNT nanocomposites showed increased thermal stability in terms of DC electrical conductivity retention with increasing MWCNT content. One of the Pani@MWCNT nanocomposites was also tested for ammonia sensing which showed good sensing response and high reproducibility. (C) 2013 The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. Published by Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)