Enhanced 2-Chorophenol Photodecomposition using Nano-Sized Mn-incorporated TiO2 Powders Prepared by a Solvothermal Method
- Enhanced 2-Chorophenol Photodecomposition using Nano-Sized Mn-incorporated TiO2 Powders Prepared by a Solvothermal Method
- 강미숙; 김동진; 임영환; 정경미[정경미]; 박선민[박선민]; 엄명헌[엄명헌]
- PHOTO-CATALYTIC DEGRADATION; PHOTOCATALYTIC DEGRADATION; REACTION PATHS; UV; 2-CHLOROPHENOL; NANOPARTICLES; 4-CHLOROPHENOL; IRRADIATION; SUSPENSIONS; EFFICIENCY
- Issue Date
- KOREAN CHEMICAL SOC
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.35, no.8, pp.2295 - 2298
- To effectively destruct 2-chlorophenol, a representative sterile preservative, nanometer-sized Mn (0.5, 1.0, 3.0 mol %)-incorporated TiO2 powders were synthesized by a solvothermal method. XRD result demonstrated that the Mn ingredients were perfectly inserted into TiO2 framework. The Mn-TiO2 particles exhibited an anatase structure with a particle size of below 20 nm. The absorbance was shifted to the higher wavelength on Mn-TiO2 compared to that of TiO2. Otherwise, the PL intensities which has a close relationship for recombination between holes and electrons significantly decreased on Mn-TiO2. The photodecomposition for 2-chlorophenol in a liquid system was enhanced over Mn-doped TiO2 compared with pure TiO2: 2-chlorophenol of 50 ppm was completely decomposed after 12 h when 1.0 mol % Mn- TiO2 was used. Consequently, the core of this paper is as follows. introducing Mn into TiO2 framework reduced the band-gap, moreover, it played as an electron capture resulted to lower recombination between electrons and holes during photocatalytic reaction for removal of 2-cholophenol.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)