Photoluminescence imaging of Eu(III) doped Y2O3 nanorods on a Si substrate deposited by an electrospray technique
- Photoluminescence imaging of Eu(III) doped Y2O3 nanorods on a Si substrate deposited by an electrospray technique
- 손영구; 신원규[신원규]; 박미소[박미소]; 김진형[김진형]; 주상우; 조인수
- THIN-FILM PHOSPHORS; SPRAY-PYROLYSIS; LUMINESCENCE PROPERTIES; HYDROTHERMAL SYNTHESIS; NANOPARTICLES; PARTICLES; TB3+; MORPHOLOGY; NM; MICROSTRUCTURES
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- THIN SOLID FILMS, v.565, pp.293 - 299
- Eu(III)-doped Y2O3 nanorods were deposited onto a Si substrate by an electrospray technique and the photoluminescence imaging profiles of the electrospray film and powder formwere compared. The electrospray method enabled generation of a uniform monolayer film without much clustering of nanorods. Strong emission peaks were observed between 580 and 730 nm in response to an indirect excitation transition and assigned to D-5(0) -> F-7(J) (J = 0-4) transitions of Eu(III) ions embedded at the C-2 symmetry site in Y2O3. No emission in response to the direct excitation transition of Eu(III) ions was observed, while light was emitted from the Eu(III)-doped Y2O3 powder. Taken together, these findings indicate that the electrospray technique could be very useful for generating thin films for displays and sensors. (C) 2014 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 이과대학 > 화학생화학부 > Articles
공과대학 > 기계공학부 > Articles
문과대학 > 중국언어문화학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)