Reduction of biogenic amines and aflatoxins in Doenjang samples fermented with various Meju as starter cultures
- Reduction of biogenic amines and aflatoxins in Doenjang samples fermented with various Meju as starter cultures
- 김명희; 슈리티슈클라; 박혜경; 이종숙; 김종규
- SOYBEAN PASTE; FOOD SAFETY; PRODUCTS; BACTERIA; OXIDASE; FISH; B-1; HISTAMINE; TYRAMINE; ASSAY
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCI LTD
- FOOD CONTROL, v.42, pp.181 - 187
- The objective of this study was to determine the contents of biogenic amines (BAs) and aflatoxin levels in laboratory-made starter culture soybean fermented samples of Doenjang. Various starter cultures of Meju, made by using different microbial strains, were used for the production of Doenjang samples under standardized fermentation/manufacturing conditions, and the contents of BAs and aflatoxins were analyzed. Determination of nine different BAs and total aflatoxin was carried out by high performance liquid chromatography and immunoassay-based total aflatoxin detection kit, respectively. It was found that the amount of BAs in all laboratory-made starter culture Doenjang samples was within the limit of human consumption safety level. Also the level of total aflatoxin was under the limit, according to the standard parameters of FAO/WHO. (C) 2014 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연자원대학 > 식품공학과 > Articles
약학대학 > 약학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)