전자빔을 이용한 대전방지 직물의 간편한 제조방법
- 전자빔을 이용한 대전방지 직물의 간편한 제조방법
- Other Titles
- Fabrication of Antistatic Fabrics Using Electron Beam Irradiation
- 김성철; 허필호[허필호]; 한도흥; 오태환; 한성수; 이준석
- antistatic materials; ammonium salts; electron beam; graft polymerization
- Issue Date
- 한국섬유공학회지, v.52, no.4, pp.242 - 246
- Antistatic fabrics were developed by the graft polymerization of monomers with quaternary ammonium salt by irradiating the surfaces of materials such as wool, polyester, silk, and nylon with an electron beam. The graft reaction was analyzed using scanning electron microscopy and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy. The change in the static voltage studied as a function of the grafting time, temperature, electron dose, and monomer concentration. The static voltage fell remarkably with an increase in the degree of grafting and polymerization. To reduce the static voltage to less than a few hundred volts, which is well below the minimum that can be detected by the skin’s sensory systems, the minimum weight percentage of antistatic material to be grafted onto the fabric was found to be about 2%.
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 화학공학부 > Articles
공과대학 > 융합섬유공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)