지하수 인공함양시스템의 생물학적 평가를 위한 생물막 형성 조건 및형성도 분석 방법에 관한 기초연구
- 지하수 인공함양시스템의 생물학적 평가를 위한 생물막 형성 조건 및형성도 분석 방법에 관한 기초연구
- Other Titles
- Basic Study on Conditions and Analytical Methods of Biofilm Formation for the Bioassessment of Artificial Groundwater Recharge System
- 공인철; 이소라; 하규철[하규철]; 고경석[고경석]
- Bioclogging; Artificial recharge system; Biofilm; ATP; DHA
- Issue Date
- 지하수토양환경, v.20, no.4, pp.22 - 30
- For the preliminary investigations of the bioclogging on groundwater artificial recharge system, studies for conditions and analytical methods of biofilm formation on sediments were performed. Based on the tested results, following conditions were determined for biofilm formation on batch process: optimum period for biofilm formation (30 days), the proper inoculating water (pond water), medium (minimum salt medium with 0.1% yeast extract). Procedures for the measurement of ATP and DHA were also determined. Biomass extract was used for ATP measurement, while sediment itself for DHA.
Effects of metals on the biofilm formation were investigated under the determined conditions. Different sensitivities and orders were found depending on tested metals and measurement methods. In general, biomass measurement by ATP and viable cell count showed higher sensitivity than that of DHA. Following toxicity orders were also appeared for ATP and viable cell: Cu Cd > As(III).
- Appears in Collections:
- 공과대학 > 환경공학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)