Miller-Fisher증후군 양상으로 시작된급성발현만성염증탈수초다발신경뿌리병
- Miller-Fisher증후군 양상으로 시작된급성발현만성염증탈수초다발신경뿌리병
- Other Titles
- Acute-Onset Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy Mimicking Miller-Fisher Syndrome
- 박민수; 백현석; 빈창훈[빈창훈]
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy; Miller-Fisher syndrome; Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Issue Date
- 대한신경과학회지, v.33, no.3, pp.196 - 200
- A 77-year-old man developed diplopia, gait ataxia, and paresthesia. A clinical examination also revealed ophthalmoplegia, facial palsy, ataxia of the limbs and trunk, and reduced deep tender reflexes. Laboratory and electrophysiological studies revealed albuminocytological dissociation and demyelination. He was diagnosed as Miller-Fisher syndrome and received intravenous immunoglobulin therapy. His clinical symptoms deteriorated at 12 weeks after onset. We diagnosed acute-onset chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy, and which the patient recovered from following corticosteroid therapy.
- Appears in Collections:
- 의과대학 > 신경과학교실 > Articles
의과대학 > 영상의학과학교실 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)