In vitro antiviral activity of Lactobacillus plantarum using SPF embryonated eggs and hemagglutination assay
- In vitro antiviral activity of Lactobacillus plantarum using SPF embryonated eggs and hemagglutination assay
- 라더이르판아흐마드; 마줌더라집; 비벡바지파이; 박용하
- Issue Date
- BANGLADESH PHARMACOLOGICAL SOC
- BANGLADESH JOURNAL OF PHARMACOLOGY, v.10, no.3, pp.688 - 691
- Serum pathogen-free (SPF) embryonated egg for culturing virus has three main steps: a) candling of egg, b) inoculation of egg and c) harvesting of inoculated egg. Furthermore, hemagglutination assay consists of only one step. The method is easy to perform. However, this experiment must be performed in a class 2 biosafety cabinet.
- Appears in Collections:
- 중앙도서관 > rims journal
생명공학부 > 생명공학부 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)