미국 중등교육이 한국의 사회과 교실수업에 주는 시사점-카본다일 공동체 고등학교의 사례를 중심으로-
- 미국 중등교육이 한국의 사회과 교실수업에 주는 시사점-카본다일 공동체 고등학교의 사례를 중심으로-
- Other Titles
- Imprecations of American Secondary School Lessons for Korean Social Studies Classroom Instruction -Focused on the case of Carbondale Community High School-
- 정용교; 주웅영[주웅영]
- classroom instruction; curriculum and textbook; teacher role; teaching․learning method; assessment mode; student activity; 교실수업; 교육과정과 교과서; 교사 역할; 교수․학습방법; 평가방식; 학생활동
- Issue Date
- 역사교육논집, no.53, pp.103 - 149
- The purpose of this study was to review structure and characteristics of American education from the perspective of early abroad study Korean students who have been are attending Carbondale Community High School. Especially, various sides such as curriculum, textbooks, teacher's role, teaching and learning methods, assessment mode, and students' activities performed practically in the high school were examined. and implications of American education for Korean classroom instruction were also investigated.
This comparison might reveal contradictive structures inherent in our school education and it might contribute to seek out new possibilities in our school education. However this study might not be generalized in all American schools because it was based on one case of a specific American high school. Simultaneously, it should be noticed that this study might not be free from the limits of research methodology in which data positivity was not secured because of insufficient cases.
- Appears in Collections:
- 문과대학 > 사회학과 > Articles
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)